Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

The history of Beauport Park

8 June 2023 @ 7:30 pm8:30 pm

£1

A talk by Hugh Willing.

Beauport House, near Hastings, was built by General James Murray and named after Beauport in Canada where he had served as Governor, 1763–7. The estate was bought by James Bland Burgess in 1794. The house was destroyed by fire in 1923 and rebuilt in 1926.

Details

Date:
8 June 2023
Time:
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost:
£1

Venue

Methodist Hall
Church Road
Ninfield, East Sussex
+ Google Map